Video Of Day

Breaking News

Pretty Cameroonian Lady Mysteriously Falls And Dies While Twerking And Dancing At A Party Right On (Photo & Video)

Videos making the round via web-based networking media demonstrates minute an anonymous Cameroonian woman tumbled down and kicked the bucket while dancing at an occasion facilitated by the African people group in Zurich, Switzerland.

Charlie Chivas Cigare; My companion Anicet Zoabila set up a status that brought up issues!!! I'm not putting the photo of the woman as of now in the pine box so I don't stun delicate souls.

#TOUTESTVANITÉ #PERSONNENECONNAITNILHEURENILEJOUR #PAIXÀTONÂMEBELLEDAME

#MESCONDOLÉANCESLESPLUSSINCÈRESÀLAFAMILLEÉPROUVÉE

His Friends Posts;

Anicet Zoabila

At 23 am I'm seeing a scene. I understood that life is useless… however then truly nothing by any means…

Watch The Video Below;






No comments