Video Of Day

Breaking News

This Is A Serious Yawa!! As A Lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash Boy, And Not A Car Dealer After 4 Months Of Marriage

This is a pitiable story of an excellent young woman of 25 years who became aware that her husband of four months is an car wash guy and not a motor dealer as he had made her believe during courtship.

Amid courtship, the young lady said he was continually coming to visit her with various cars and when she asked him, he disclosed to her he is an auto merchant(car dealer).

The reality of the situation was uncovered when following four months into their union she found he works at a car wash guy.

See the post below:-
"Offer assistance! I am 25years old. I have been hitched for 4 months now however I have truly lamented and I require your assistance.

Before I wedded my hobby, he used to come with good looking cars to visit me in my home and when I asked what he does for a living, he disclosed to me that he is a car dealer. Only 3 months after our marriage, I became aware that he works at a car wash bay.

So the cars he conveyed to show to me were cars that were left for them to wash at the washing cove.

How could he deceive me like that?

How can trust be built again in this marriage?

The most difficult part is that I am a graduate and I just became more aware that he isn't a graduate. It would be ideal if you help me since I am extremely confounded."

Please what would it be advisable for me to do?

No comments